Friday, July 16, 2010

Thai food

Since moving to California, I've really enjoyed the huge variety of food that's available within driving distance.  One cuisine that I've come to like is Thai cuisine.  I love how all their sauces are light (i.e. not greasy) and so flavorful.  One place I go to a lot is Sala Thai - I've tried several of their dishes and enjoyed them all.  Here are some pics from my last visit:

Pra Ram - steamed spinach, broccoli, and string bean topped w/sauteed meat & peanut sauce



PAD SEE EIW - stir-fried flat noodle w/egg, broccoli, and chicken:



I always get a green curry as well and the green curry at Sala Thai is some of the best I've had (sorry, no picture).

I decided on this trip to end my meal with one of their desserts - Sweet sticky rice with mango.  Here's a photo (which doesn't do it justice - it's amazingly good):

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure the first time I tried this combination, but you're absolutely right--It is "amazingly delicious." I hope it's healthy too.

    ReplyDelete