Friday, July 16, 2010

ESIN restaurant

I'm always on the lookout for new places to eat and so when a friend recommended that we try ESIN in Danville, I was up for the trip.  The menu is standard american food but with a twist.  I ordered the Angus Hangar steak with seasoned french fries, blue cheese butter and arugula salad with vinagrette.  Here's a photo:


The meal was very good and my steak was cooked perfectly to a medium rare.  My friend also happens to know one of the pastry chefs at the restaurant so we all tried a little dessert.  I got blueberry bread pudding with caramel and vanilla sauce to go.  Although the bread pudding probably would have been better fresh out of the oven, it was still pretty good.  I'd recommend checking out this restaurant if you're in the Danville area.

No comments:

Post a Comment