Sunday, April 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies with Jam

As I'd mentioned in one of my previous posts, I'm not a baker and, despite my many attempts to become one, have never really developed the skill.  I've decided to try once again to see if I can bake something and saw this peanut butter cookies with jam recipe and tried it.  The recipe called for blackberry jam but all I had on hand was grape, so I went with it.  It doesn't make too many cookies (I got 9 out of my batch) but the cookies are amazingly chewy and soft, which I loved.  Here's a picture of the final product:


I still don't consider myself a baker but the fact that I could make these cookies was a small miracle.  I'll be trying more recipes in the future, let's hope they turn out as well as these cookies did.

1 comment:

  1. these cookies were extremely good!! the chocolate mixed with a little peanut butter was perfect. can't wait till you make more of these tasty treats.

    ReplyDelete