Monday, May 24, 2010

Another recipe on my quest to become a baker...

My old college roommate and a friend of hers started a cooking blog so I've been blog-stalking it for a few weeks now for some new recipes.  I noticed that her friend had posted a recipe for oatmeal toffee cookies that didn't look too hard to make so I decided to give it a try.  I didn't add pecans because I don't like them and I reduced the amount of vanilla extract because 1 tablespoon seemed like a lot.  Other than that, I made the recipe as-is and the cookies were DELICIOUS!  I'll be adding this recipe to my baking repertoire and will pull it out when I need a dessert to impress.

2 comments:

  1. they really were so yummy!!! i ate 4 of them and today i could go for a few more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love being blog stalked. I love even more that you like the cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete